Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome to My World of the Horse

Welcome to my world of the horse. My two gorgeous horses Zeus and Fergus are on my header. Zeus is the grey one. He is a Hanoverian, stands 19H tall and is one noble being. Zeus has been with me since he was 2 years old. I have started him and trained him up to 3rd level Dressage. Fergus, the bay, is an Oldenburg, 16.3H and is as loveable as a puppy dog. Fergus has only been with me for one year. We are still getting to know each other. It is a discovery process. I am blessed to have them in my life.

My passion is horses. I have been involved with training, riding, caring and communicating with these magnificent animals for over 30 years. The wisdom gained from those years of experience and devotion is what I bring to you.

The horse is our teacher and as long as we remember this, we will continue to learn from them. They are intuitive, sensitive, intelligent animals who by nature want to please us. Their social structure promotes this. Sadly, in the wrong hands they can become dangerous and sour and suffer needlessly. More on this later.

I have trained with several top trainers and clinicians. My background is dressage. I am a certified equine iridologist, herbalist, barefoot technician, author of Zen and the Horse and healer. I was born under the sun sign of Sagittarius and in the year of the Horse. Communication with the horse is second nature for me.

If you have any horse related questions please feel free to contact me. Visit my website

Disclaimer:  I am not a veterinarian.  Always consult with your vet in regards to your animals welfare.  What I offer is information so that you can make educated decisions in regards to your horse's health, care and training.

No comments:

Post a Comment